PAYROLL OFFICER Full-time Job3 months ago - Human Resources - Kuala Lumpur
Payroll officer job description should contain a variety of function and roles including:
•Perform the full spectrum of HR activities such as personnel administration (proper records organization), compliance with statutory regulations, salary administration, employee movement (transfers/promotion/confirmation/resignation) processes, employee benefits and any such activities.
• Ensure that all HR transactional activities and standards comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
• Prepare and process payroll ensuring that salary is paid timely and accurately by using Payroll system.
• Prepare and process statutory payment and document upload into government portal for timely payment and accurately by using Payroll system as per statutory requirement.
• Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
• Draft and update of documents and process on HR related documents.
• Process and prepare all types of employment-related letters including employment contracts, confirmation letters, resignation acceptance letters, termination letters, increment letters and bonus letters
• Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to Manager.
• Understand and prepare Immigration documentation and renewal for expat execution through online portal.
• Ensure HRDF process of submission and record keeping for all transaction anticipated as per require.
• Handle confidential matters with discretion.
Required Education and Experience:
• Possess min Dip / Degree in a related field.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years relevant working experience in HR Field as HR
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with effective attention to detail.
• Maturity, high integrity, resourcefulness, tactfulness, discipline and work reliable
• Pleasant personality, people orientated with good interpersonal communication skills and negotiation skill are important prerequisites
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demand of the job and tight schedule
• PC literate with good command of Microsoft Office
We specialize in providing complex solutions for various industries ranging from upstream, midstream & downstream assets.