PROJECT ENGINEER Full-time Job6 months ago - Engineering - Kuala Lumpur
Project Engineer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
· Responsible to ensure all project execution is within Operations budget.
· Responsible to ensure MOB orders are created in CRM for all jobs undertaken in respective regions.
· Responsible to update Job’s done tracking.
· Responsible to ensure project requirements complied in terms of equipment, manpower as per the approved project procedures.
· Responsible to coordinate with client for job arrangement
· Responsible to ensure timely submission of inspection report to client and record keeping of all inspection reports in company server.
· Responsible for timely submission of client approved timesheet to HQ
· Responsible to manage allocated petty cash by submitting error free claim with the threshold of 80%.
· Responsible to plan/coordinate manpower and equipment movement for clients during long festivities.
· Responsible to prepare payment sheets and payslips on a monthly basis for all freelancers and manpower under assigned projects
· Responsible for administrative documentation for assigned projects.
Required Education and Experience:
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Planning and scheduling skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- NDT Technical knowledge will be added advantage
We specialize in providing complex solutions for various industries ranging from upstream, midstream & downstream assets.