THIRD PARTY/SOURCE INSPECTION COORDINATOR /MANAGER Full-time Job5 months ago - Oil & Gas - Kuala Lumpur
THIRD PARTY/SOURCE INSPECTION COORDINATOR/MANAGER SHOULD CONTAIN A VARIETY OF FUNCTION & ROLES INCLUDING :
· Responsible for management of all third party/source /vendor inspection manpower request for Energy Workforce.
· In charge for identifying the required technical specialist for both onshore mill, fabrication, offshore installation, tie in and other scopes within oil and gas/marine.
· Provide suitable personnel matching client’s required qualification and manage the project and ensure it is within the given budget and delivery of services is conducted on time.
· Responsible for the inspection / coordination for materials ordered around the globe and reporting weekly progress.
· Involved in weekly meeting with owner and attending all procurement KOM with engineering contractors, suppliers, and sub suppliers.
· Responsible for review of ITP, testing procedures and production programs supplied by suppliers.
· Involved in PIM and final inspection of critical equipment’s at supplier location.
· Responsible for budget control and timesheet check prior to submission to Finance / HR department for any payment.
· Min Dip/ Degree in Engineering or equivalent
· Prior work experience as TPI inspector and TPI inspection coordinator
· Sound knowledge TPI request and its requirement
· Able to start work with short notice
· Min 3-5 years’ experience in oil and gas
We specialize in providing complex solutions for various industries ranging from upstream, midstream & downstream assets.