Marketing & Sales Executive (Seri Alam, Masai,Johor)
Mainly responsible for identifying, developing and generating new sales with potential customers.
· Proactively source and establish new account
· Actively promote and maintain strong relationship with existing clients and new clients
· To coordinate with KL office and submit all enquiries related to Trading (Tender, Pre-Screening and Market Survey) for Oil & Gas Sector, MMHE and etc.
· Preparing weekly report related incoming enquiries and business.
· In Charge of administrative work-related trading in Johor
· Preparation of technical proposal and coordinate with manufacturer on specification and delivery.
· To coordinate with KL office on all deliveries as per PO assigned by client, taking note on contractual delivery date / Required on Site date (ROS)
· To monitor ongoing projects within designated area (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak) and ensure the efficiency of the project cycle.
· To assist Head Of Department in expanding the company sales network and maintaining good business relationship with potential clients.
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Engineering / Marketing or equivalent.
• Min 1-2 years working experience in Oil and Gas industry as Marketing Executive (Trading of oil and Gas Parts)
• Good Command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to travel within Malaysia for job purpose as and when required
Interested candidates please email your CV with expected salary to email@example.com
We specialize in providing complex solutions for various industries ranging from upstream, midstream & downstream assets.